• Founded in 1966
• Involvement in the development of international connector specifications through EIA®, IEC and ISO as well as PICMG® and VITA.
• Introduction of new and unique connector products to the electronics industry.
• Patent holder for many unique connector features and manufacturing techniques.
• Vertically integrated manufacturing - raw materials to finished connectors.
• Expertise with solid machined contacts provides a variety of high reliability connectors as well as high current density power connectors.
• Quality Assurance lab is capable of testing to IEC, EIA, U.L., C.U.L., military and customer specified requirements.
• In-house design and development of connectors based on market need or individual customer requirements.
• Internal manufacturing capabilities include automatic precision contact machining, injection molding, stamping, plating operations and connector assembly.
• Manufacturing locations in southwest Missouri, USA (headquarters); Puerto Rico, France, China, Singapore, and India. Total square footage: 369,000.
• Quality Systems: Select locations qualified to ISO9001:2000, ISO14001, AS9100, MIL-STD-790 and customer "dock to stock" programs. Applicable products qualified to MIL-DTL-24308, SAE AS 39029, DESC 85039, MILDTL- 28748, Space D32, Goddard S-311-P-4 and Goddard S-311-P-10.
• Compliance to a variety of international and customer specific environmental requirements.
• Large in-house inventory of finished connectors. Customer specific stocking programs.
• Factory direct technical sales support in major cities worldwide.
• One-on-one customer support from worldwide factory locations.
Official website - www.connectpositronic.com